Massage Therapy and Athletic Therapy are BACK at Stride!
We are elated to have Krista, Cheyanne and Morgan all back in action as of January 18, 2021! More good news is that there is no prescription needed for Massage Therapy unless your extended health benefits require one!
Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, are still of the utmost importance to us. Below is information you need to know prior to attending your appointment. Please have a thorough read through these protocols pertaining to our services.
- You will be pre-screened (sent a short survey via email) that must be filled out prior to every appointment. If it is not, we will verbally screen you in-person when you arrive.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you have special circumstances, please discuss it with our team prior to.
- Along with the mandate of the Alberta Government, we are mandating all clients to help us protect themselves and us by wearing a face shield or mask.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Arriving at your appointment time is best. You may come into the clinic as usual.
- You will be required to wash your hands or hand sanitize when entering and prior to leaving.
We are also following additional infection control guidelines from AHS, the CMOH, and our regulatory bodies. As such, we have implemented more frequent cleaning protocols, adapted various procedures to ensure we are adhering to physical distancing guidelines where possible, and will be wearing appropriate PPE. We appreciate your patience and adherence during these changes.
If you would like to book, please feel free to call our clinic at 403-343-8891.
Yours in Health,
Your Stride Team