It’s about to get a little warmer at Stride!
We are pleased to announce that we are re-introducing heat as a component of treatment as of July 27, 2020! We have devised a plan to ensure that heat can be safely applied to our patients without increasing their risk of transmission of the COVID-19 virus. Please note that you might be set up in a way that is different from what you are accustomed to in order to ensure the utmost hygiene and welfare of our staff.
Your safety, as well as the safety of our staff, are still of the utmost importance to us. Below is information you need to know prior to attending your appointment. Please have a thorough read through these protocols pertaining to our services.
- You will be pre-screened (phone or sent a short survey via email) that must be filled out prior to every appointment. If it is not, we will verbally screen you in-person when you arrive.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you have special circumstances, please discuss it with our team prior to.
- We are asking all clients to help us protect themselves and us by wearing a surgical or medical mask.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. Arriving at your appointment time is best. You may come into the clinic as usual.
- You will be required to wash your hands or hand sanitize when entering and prior to leaving.
We are also following additional infection control guidelines from AHS, the CMOH, and our regulatory bodies. As such, we have implemented more frequent cleaning protocols, adapted various procedures to ensure we are adhering to physical distancing guidelines where possible, and will be wearing appropriate PPE. We appreciate your patience and adherence during these changes.
If you would like to book, please feel free to call our clinic at 403-343-8891.
Yours in Health,
Your Stride Team